Saturday, October 4, 2014

Jwoww Shaves Her Head, Dyes Hair Back To Black

Another major hair makeover for Jenni "JWoww" Farley!



The former "Jersey Shore" star and new mom dyed her dark brown hair to a light blond color back in August, but she was ready for yet another change. Farley posted a photo of her partially-shaved head to her Instagram account on Thursday, declaring that she was "over" her blonde hair, so she "pulled a Britney and shaved it off." (Poor Britney will never live that down.)








Loading


I was over my blonde hair so I pulled a Britney and shaved it off!! I'll be posting pics on my blog jwoww.com (link in my profile) of my transformation!!!! You ready boos!!??


View on Instagram










Farley took the new look one step further and dyed her hair "back to black":








Loading


I went back to black!!! The FINAL look is on my site jwoww.com and I'm dying to know what you guys think!


View on Instagram













Wczytywanie


The finished look! Thank you so much to my rock star stylist @joeidfox for working her magic and giving me this sick new look!!


Zobacz w Instagramie




No comments:

Post a Comment