Sunday, March 22, 2015

Holly Madison To Release Memoir About Life Inside The Playboy Mansion

Holly Madison is to share intimate details about her life inside the Playboy Mansion via an upcoming memoir, titled Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny.



The book, set to be released on June 23, will reveal the realities of living in Hugh Hefner's Los Angeles home alongside other Playboy models.



"I’m excited to finally share my story and what I’ve learned from my personal experiences both inside and outside of the Playboy Mansion," the 35-year-old told Us Weekly.



"I think my stories will surprise people and I’m looking forward to lifting the veil of mystique and clearing up the misconceptions so often associated with my life," Madison said.



Some of Madison's time in the Playboy mansion was documented on the E! reality show "The Girls Next Door," starring Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson.



Madison married Pasquale Rotella at Disneyland in September 2013. They have a 2-year-old daughter named Rainbow.



For more on Madison's memoir, head over to Us Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment