Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Iggy Azalea Reveals The Biggest Misconception About Her In Vogue's 73 Questions

Iggy Azalea is the latest celebrity featured in Vogue's "73 Questions" interview segment. The video, all shot in one take, follows the Australian rapper all around her Los Angeles home, from the kitchen to her recording studio. We suspect the video was filmed before Azalea swore off social media, because she told the cameras that the most important website is Twitter. And despite what you may have heard in the chorus of her song "Fancy," she has never been to Tokyo. On a more serious note, the 24-year-old divulges what she believes is the biggest misconception about her: "I think people think that I think that I'm the shit and I'm actually super critical of myself."



For more with Azalea, head over to Vogue.


No comments:

Post a Comment