Monday, March 23, 2015

Michelle Rodriguez Says She Went On A 'Binge' After Paul Walker's Death

Following the death of her friend and "Fast & Furious" co-star Paul Walker, Michelle Rodriguez says she struggled to cope with the reality of her loss.



"I actually went on a bit of a binge," the 36-year-old told Entertainment Weekly.



“I went crazy a little bit -- I went pretty crazy. A lot of the stuff I did last year I would never do had I been in my right mind," she added.



Months after Walker's death in November 2013, Rodriguez made headlines in the tabloids for her purported fling with model Cara Delevingne, her subsequent romance with Zac Efron and her frequent nights out.



Though she still misses having Walker in her life, Rodriguez told Entertainment Weekly that with the new year, she found clarity about how to handle life without him.



“I just woke up with a profound respect for living,” she said. “I stood tall one day and I said, ‘You know what, Michelle? Stop fucking hiding. Go manifest.’ And all of a sudden, I picked myself up and started hustling.”



Rodriguez's "Furious 7" co-star, Vin Diesel, also recently opened up about Walker's death during a Los Angeles screening of "Furious 7," this month. "When the tragedy happened, I lost my best friend. I lost my brother," Diesel said.



The 47-year-old also announced on Monday that he named his newborn daughter Pauline after the actor. "Furious 7," which includes a dedication to Walker, hits theaters on April 3.



For more with Rodriguez, head over to Entertainment Weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment