Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Evelyn Lozada Says No To Another Season Of 'Basketball Wives' (VIDEO)

As season five of VH1’s popular franchise, “Basketball Wives” continues to air on the network, one of its main cast members, Evelyn Lozada , is already envisioning a future without the show.



During a segment on HuffPost Live, the reality star revealed her plans following the show’s current season. “As far as future seasons, I signed on to do 5 seasons. And this is our fifth. I don’t really see me doing a sixth season,” she admitted. “I’m open to doing a spinoff, but just not with a cast of women…”



“I’m in a different space. I have so much other things going on. I had my own show before, unfortunately it was cancelled due to the incident. But I know I can carry my own show. Pretty much carried this one. So I feel like, we’ll see.”



Check out more of Evelyn Lozada’s HuffPost Live interview in the clip above.

No comments:

Post a Comment